On Point Home Inspection Services
On Point Home Inspections offers a variety of inspectionservices to suit your inspection needs. Founder, owner and inspector Wayne Young, an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector, stands ready to empower you to make wise, well-informed decisions when it comes to your home purchase or sale.
Complete Home Inspection for Buyers
Our Buyer’s Home Inspection is a non-invasive, visual scrutiny of the entire home and its systems. This includes:
- Roof; including shingles, flashing, overhangs, gutters and downspouts
- Exterior; including siding, trim, windows, porches, decks, balconies, steps and handrails
- Structure; including exposed foundation, framing, stairs, supports and other structural elements
- Interior; including floors, walls, ceilings, doors, steps, railings and more
- Insulation and ventilation; including vapor barriers in attic and/or crawlspace
- Plumbing system; including supply pipes, drain pipes, fixtures and hot water system
- Electrical system; including panel, sub-panels, visible wiring and connections, GFCI’s (where recommended by current industry standard) and a representative number of switches and outlets
- HVAC system
- Fireplaces and heating stoves
- Built-in appliances and fixtures
- Attached garages and carports; including garage doors and openers
- The site; including driveways, walkways, patios, drainage, grading and vegetation as it may affect the structure
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Included as necessary
Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection
With a pre-listing home inspection, you’ll gain crucial knowledge about your home’s condition before opening it up to prospective buyers. This will help you to:
- Determine, in your own time, which repairs, upgrades or improvements you wish to make
- Set a fair price
- Justify your list price to buyers and their agents
- Avoid late-stage surprises that can be costly, time-consuming or even jeopardize a sale in progress
Construction Phase Inspection Services
Many lenders require inspection services following each phase of building, before they will finance the next stage. We’ll work with you, your builder and your lender to help streamline this process and prevent unnecessary delays.
Builder’s Warranty “11th Month” Inspection
It is common for builders to offer a one-year warranty on new homes. Building a home is a complex undertaking and even the best builders may miss some details. Defects in materials or workmanship may not become evident until they escalate into major problems. An 11th-month inspection will help identify any concerns before they become your financial responsibility.
Pool and Spa Inspections
Make sure your pool or spa is up to code and functioning optimally with our pool and spa inspection. We’ll check for leaks and determine whether the pump, heater and/or filter are in need of repair.
For some defects, it can be easy for a layman to tell if proper repairs have been made. In other cases, it’s best to have a professional eye re-examine the area to help ensure further issues will not result from an incomplete or faulty repair.
Relocation Home Inspections
A relocation home inspection, also known as a relocation property assessment, evaluates a home for defects that require immediate corrective action. We’ll work with the client and the relocating employee to ensure the home is safe, structurally sound, and that its systems and appliances are in good working order.
Go for Wayne and Gain Peace of Mind
Ready to gain the knowledge you need to make sound home buying (or selling) decisions? Give us a call, drop us an email or request an inspection online. We’ll find a time that works for you and get right to it.
We appreciate our neighbors who serve and have served our country. We proudly offer a 10 percent discount on all services to veterans and active military members.
Call - (318) 623-0732
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule - Request Online Here
VIEW YOUR INSPECTION